Want to be Financially Free & Confident?
The TOP 5 Excuses for not focusing on my money:
- I don’t have enough time for this!
- I don’t know where to start!
- How does it all relate to my situation?
- How do I implement any of it?
- Do I even have a choice? If I do, what are those choices and what do they mean for my money??
These are only a few of the common responses I hear from busy women. Not only do we not know what to do, but we don’t have the time or energy to apply it if we did. The problem is we NEED to put some focus on our family’s finances because it impacts everything we do! Our money issues aren’t going away, and by not addressing it we are only stressing about it more. When we don’t know the reality of our financial situation, we tend to think it is a lot worse or a lot better than it actually is. And this leads to more stress, so even if you think you don’t have any extra time to dedicate to your money, it will actually save you time AND energy if you put just 10 minutes to it every week.
What will probably happen if you spend a small amount of time on your money:
- You will get a better night’s sleep,
- Have more energy to exercise or relax if you’d rather,
- More focus for the things and people you care about,
- Better grasp of where you stand in comparison to your goals,
- Become more aware of your spending and saving, which gets you closer to your GOALS!
- Fight less with your spouse= better date nights,
- Have more time to enjoy what you love to do,
- Value your life more, AND
- So much more!
As you can see, money impacts our everyday lives, and these are just some of the beneficial side effects I’ve witnessed from the people I work with. You get to decide today whether you will be a slave to your money or use it as a tool to get the life you really want. The reason for today’s post is to tell you about my NEW Financially Free & Confident Webinar starting this month.
During the webinar you will learn my 3 KEY Money Strategies:
- Steps to help you take charge of your finances and gain total control over your money without taking any more of your time.
- Steps to help you stop jeopardizing your financial future.
- Steps to help you reclaim your choices towards having a better quality of life.
So I ask you why waste another day when I will address all of your excuses, concerns, and frustrations when it comes to your money. Just put 45 minutes of your week aside to get a jump-start to your goals. Please don’t waste another week, month, or year being stuck in your life, behind with your bills, or oblivious to your financial situation. I want to help you get started, so click below to get signed up:
Jessica Weaver, CFP®, CDFA™, CFS®